ICC Home /
Peer Support /
Agenda for 1/18/05 ICC Meeting:
10 AM - ICS conference Room
Progress on standing issues:
Report from the AD Committee:
- Report from the chairman
Report from the Network Security Committee
Report(s) from IT/NS
- Kevin Hill, chairman: AD general status report
- Chris Hughes, AD Lead: progress report
- Chris Hughes: Weekly meetings to plan, develop, and document IT/SA services.
- Chris Hughes: UF L2TP IPSec VPN for IFAS.
- Chris Hughes: Proposal to move all IFAS machines and printers to DHCP from static addressing.
- Chris Hughes: Proposal to upgrade all of IFAS to Windows XP SP2 and Windows 2003 Server by June 1, 2005
- Increased security
- Increased reliability
- Increased productivity
- Ability to be managed consistently with GPOs and scripts
- 2K/XP needed for file share reorganization needed for DFS and access via Webdav
- Single platform for releases (VPN, Office 2003, RPC/HTTP)
- What is needed? (Hardware? RIS? Labor?)
- Dwight Jesseman: Exchange status
- Your input is welcomed...
last edited 12 January 2005 by Steve Lasley