ICC Home /
Peer Support /
Agenda for 7/8/05 ICC Meeting:
10 AM - ICS Conference Room
Progress on standing issues:
- Report from the chairman
Report from the IT Infostructure Task Force 2005:
Report from the AD Committee:
Report from the Network Security Committee
- IT Budget Request: Which of those matters discussed at the ICC were included/excluded in the final request? Successes/Failures?
- Review of our anti-SPAM methodologies.
- Microsoft contract support for IFAS.
- Status of ICC and ITPAC recommendations on standardizing IFAS e-mail addresses
- In need of administrative action: hire/fire procedures, "network managed by", FTE for UFAD, methods for end user maintenance/other informational notifications from IT
- Office install point documentation status and the ITPAC recommendation on Changing IFAS IT e-mail client support
- Proposal for migrating all IFAS subnets to private IPs
- Status of Remedy trouble ticket system for IFAS: e-mail notifications not working in all cases; some tickets languishing in the queue
- Using Outlook/Exchange capabilites for handling ICC business...e.g.: Organize Meetings with Outlook
- Proposal to upgrade all of IFAS to Windows XP SP2 and Windows 2003 Server by Dec. 31, 2005
- The wallplate
- Moving all IFAS machines and printers to DHCP from static addressing-who handles DHCP requests and how can OUadmins monitor that server
- Contact and services documentation--the continuing saga
Report(s) from IT/SA
- John Sawyer: will be out
- Steve Lasley: plans for re-enabling Windows firewall for IFAS
- Chris Hughes: Machine startup-script changes to accumulate "installed
software" and "services" configuration data into our SQL database for security purposes
- Chris Hughes: ePO reorg and exclusion lists
- Mike Ryabin: providing file sharing services within IFAS
- Your input is welcomed...
last edited 7 July 2005 by Steve Lasley