ICC Home /
Peer Support /
Agenda for 8/14/03 ICC Meeting:
- Report from the chairman
Report(s) from IT/NS
Report from the AD Committee
- Introductions of members (as needed)...
- Recap from last meeting...
- Improving remote participation at the UF level...
- Dan Cromer: How long should accounts remain active after owner's departure?
- Dan Cromer: Would it be appropriate to mandate use of Microsoft Internet Explorer as the
browser for use with certain IFAS applications software, for reasons of
simplifying sign-on authentication; e.g. Microsoft internal rather than
SSL certificate to keep authentication encrypted?
- Dan Cromer: Personnel changes in central IFAS IT.
- Dan Cromer: Brief introduction to the Faculty Accomplishments System 2
now in development http://fas2test.ifas.ufl.edu.
- Dan Cromer: Brief discussion of UF Bridges, including demo of
- Comments from July 31st Peer2Peer Workshop...
- Submissions welcome...
last edited 13 August 2003 by Steve Lasley