ICC Home /
Peer Support /
The Web Folders Repair utility (webfldrs.msi)
- Start Windows Explorer.
- On the main drive, navigate to Windows\System32.
- On the Tools menu, click Folder Options.
- In the Folders Options dialog box, click the View tab.
- Click to select the Show Hidden Files check box, and then click OK.
- Locate the webfldrs.msi file, and then double-click it.
- Click on the "Select Reinstall mode" button and check all of the checkboxes except for the second one that says "Reinstall only if file is missing."
- Click Reinstall.
- Restart the computer after installation has completed
last edited 17 April 2006 by Steve Lasley